Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city, home to over 20 million people, is known for its ‘owambe‘(party) spirit. Popularly reffered to as the city that never sleeps and Africa’s special. The city is packed with a range of events irrespesctive of weekdays or weekends, high-end locations or slums. This however, has contributed to growth in event vendors in this city and also making lagos a profitable market for FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods).
Rising from it’s reputation, Lagos as a city and residents of this great city, constantly strive to build on the already achieved reputation and as such understand the importance of details in every event. Today in this article, we are going to focus on event centres and give you a surface look and feel based on public impressions.
- Eko Hotel & Suites: This is known to be the heart of shows/concerts and top events not just in lagos but in Nigeria. it is also often referred to as the biggest (not just in size but in brand) event center in Lagos. Its USP (Unique Selling Point) is the EKo Convention centre which a population capacity of 5,000 people. It is fully air-conditioned with state of the art facilities/equipments.
- Oriental hotel (Grand Ball Room): This is regarded as the eye for weddings, it has seen weddings of all calibres held at its location, because it is believed to have its own siganture flavour of class and poise, which is added to your wedding, to give you the wedding of your dreams which you very much deserve. it has a capacity of to sit over 500 people comfortably, an ample parking space for all your guest, and all the facilities you desire to make your occassion one to remember.
- Shell Hall Muson Centre: The strategic positioning of this venue makes it an eye catching location. it is positioned for a blend of corporate and social functions as such you can have the best of both worlds. it is equipped with state of the art facilities, with extra provisions made avaliable upon your request. So if what you want is something more than an exprience, look no further. The best part is it always fits your premium budget.
- Golden Tulip Hotel, festac: Situated in the heart of festac, it is the event hub of festac. Approaching this Giangantic hotel from the road, one will be totally stunned by the massive structure with the astonishing lights illuminating from the rooms. The Golden Tulip Hotel hall can host over 1000 people with top notch facilities for guarantneed entertainment and convenience.
- Others: Other event centers include: Bespoke event centre(Lekki) Agip Hall( Muson Center), Jevinik hall (GRA Ikeja) Koga Entertinment hal (ikeja),